Sunday, April 22, 2012

Devil May Cry – First Impression


So today I played the Devil May Cry HD collection, and it’s not like I thought.
The Game select menu is well designed, and the cut scenes are assumed by the PS2. The games themselves are newly rendered and look great. The only thing that really bothers me is that they simply taken the pause menu from the PS2 and have not made the effort to beautify it.  Well I'll write no rewiev because there are hundreds of reviews form PS2 times and the gameplay has not changed. Nevertheless, I believe I can only recommend the purchase.

3 comments:

  1. Never was a big fan of devil may cry, As you said upgrading the menu should have been done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess its a nice way to have them all together non the less. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward for more like this!

    ReplyDelete